Meet the Storm Coat: sleek, structured, and perfectly attuned to stylish winter layering.
Here are some of its fashionable and functional, features:
- Material: Wool, with fully-lined interior
- Color: Ivory *see Designer's Notes
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Zip-front closure (hidden by placket) with self-tie belt
- Asymmetrical collar with unique top-stitching
- Generous lower pockets that wrap around the side of coat
- Convertible shoulder "cap" detail
- Zipper-sleeve detail with knit sleeve cuffs
- Slightly longer "curved" back hem
"Very modern. Very European. Very classic. One of my faves- the storm coat in our ivory colorway. This textile incorporates lighter and darker fibers, making it a more wearable choice than bright white. Made from scratch using my original patterns, this coat has a full sleeve with zipper detail and cozy knit cuffs. It closes with a long zipper, left of center, hidden by a placket. I've added a figure-flattering self-tie belt at the waist that is held securely in place by a waist tab on the back of coat. One of the hallmarks of the storm coat is its asymmetrical collar with topstitching detail. Lastly, a curved hem at the back adds to the soft curves that play well with the more structural elements of this coat.
If you have any questions concerning sizing, shipping, lead time or anything else you're curious about, please email prior to purchase and we will be happy to answer as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting small business!"